Lac-Mégantic – Strategically located for your next project!
The city of Lac-Mégantic is located in the province of Québec, between Ontario and the Atlantic provinces. Québec shares its border to the south with the US and the St-Lawrence river flows through the province connecting the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean. With an area of 1 667 441 km2, it is the largest province in Canada.
The city of Lac-Mégantic…
- Less than one hour from the US border
- Part of the most affluent market in the world: The North American Northeast with 130M consumers
- Direct access to the North American Market (NAFTA) and its 460M consumers / US 17T $ GDP
- Less than 2 hours from Boston, New York and Toronto by air
Distance and traveling time – Lac-Mégantic and major North American cities:
- Québec City (Québec) 187 km or 117 mi – 2 h 20
- Montréal (Québec) 266 km or 166 mi – 3 h
- Ottawa (Ontario) 445 km or 278 mi – 5 h
- Boston (MA, USA) 502 km or 314 mi – 5 h 30
- New-York (NY, USA) 739 km or 462 mi – 7 h 50
- Toronto (Ontario) 804 km or 502 mi – 7 h 45
- Washington (DC, USA) 1100 km or 687 mi – 11 h 45
- Detroit (MI, USA) – 1155 km or 722 mi – 11 h 15
Location of Lac-Mégantic in North America
Location of Lac-Mégantic in the province of Québec
Lac-Mégantic is located in the south of the province of Québec, 37 km or 23 miles from the border with the State of Maine (USA).